Thursday 10 May 2012

Love

Even though I am in the library, attempting to write up a project on water. I decided to write.
I have been through a lot  this year already and I'm just going to free style this piece.

Love.
You have made me cry, think, doubt myself.
You have caged me in my own body.
I have wished death on you, Love.
All because you trapped me in my body and mind.
For once I couldn't run away from you.
You taught me that I can deal with my emotions.
Love you taught me that you exist.
You almost broke me, you made me sob from the depths of my soul.
You almost broke me I repeat. You made my soul ache.
You were and are the growing pains of my maturity.
You forced me to grow up. Open my eyes and survey the world I had been hiding from.
You seduced me,
made me feel like I was on floaty clouds and then you disappeared on a high.
You broke my wall. You know which one!
That concrete , land mind filled one.
You taught me to care about others beyond myself.
You taught me the golden rule of patience, silences and thinking before I act.
I could go on writing about you love.
But this.This being you Love. Also told me not to give you away to just anybody.
Let me tell you a secret Love. When I was a little girl, I believed with all my heart that you did not exist for me. I Have come to realise that you do.
Love. My beautiful oxymoron.
Thank you for your recent and future lessons.

I just wrote this in a few minutes literally. These words have been swirling around in my heart for a while. I hope you find them useful.

I just thought I should share a song with you guys, that relates to this piece.

Love you guys
Tiwi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers