Thursday 23 May 2013

Catching Feelings

Sometimes I would sit and think of you...
Life sure is funny. Our meeting was nothing special . But it sure taught me a lesson.
I don't know what to think anymore but life has taught me not to listen to feelings
Feelings are one thing I imagined. Between you and me. Feelings that extended beyond the physical.
How I was wrong, you see you know how to toy with me and you were good at it when I allowed it.
Realising I had allowed foolishness to make me feel unworthy , gave me the power to take charge and cut  those feelings.
You see you like to play those mind games. And yet he claims to be an open book. Humans , we are so flawed and twisted that we deceive ourselves sometimes.
Feelings. In my opinion they're dangerous and can get your heart into some interesting situations.
Feelings are a choice. They can be imagined you know?
I've imagined a few in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers