Sunday 14 October 2012

Discovering genuine salvation : My testiomny

Today my life changed. Forever.
Now people don't like to talk about God or their walk with God. But I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am not afraid to admit that God is in charge.
To me he simply is in the drivers seat. I am but a vessel that takes instruction from him.
Before today I would have quitely admitted that I believe in God. But I just have so much joy about him in my life I want to share it with the world.
With God in my life, I feel light old burdens that used to hold me down are the furthest thing from my mind. I can't contain my joy. But first I will share my story with you

I can not describe in words what has happened to me. I am simply compelled to share my joy in this matter. I will be writing about my walk. Encouraging verses and maybe start a video blog about this. Keep watching this space.

God Bless
Peace and happiness
Tiwi x

2 comments:

  1. Im so happy for you and i understand wat you mean about just being a believer and accepting
    its a great feeling when you now own it and stand confident and they know and you know that you are now believing and owning it
    Great post cant wait to read them.:)

    i nominated you for the Liebster Award you can out my blog for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am glad that this is relatable <3 I shall check out your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers