Monday 7 October 2013

October Challenge


So I was casually scrolling through my YouTube 'watch this suggestions' and I came across Tracee Ellis Ross October challenge. The #octoberchallenge is a fitness challenge. At the beginning of the year one of my resolutions was to lose weight and get healthy. Sadly I joined the gym and only went  for 2 days and quit. I'd even bought all the gear but I haven't motivated myself.

I'm at the point in my life where I don't like my body or how it looks. My 20s are supposed to be some of the happiest moments of my life but because of my bad eating habits and lack of exercise it is a bit of a nightmare sometimes. I am 97kg which is 15.2749 stone according to Google. And frankly I am sick of it! Im only 5'6 and a half so this weight has got to go. I will be using the October challenge as my starting point of my fitness/ get healthy journey.

Watch the original video for more on the October challenge

Wish me luck and please pray for me because snacking always gets me! I want to break my unhealthy relationship with food!

I am setting myself the following


  • Jog/ walk 5 days a week
  • drink more water
  • replace snacks with more fruit and veg
  • cook more healthy food
  • Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This is just the beginning guys

Happy October peoples

Love

Tiwi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers