Tuesday 24 September 2013

What I'm listening to part 3


Hello lovelies

If there is one thing I love it's music. I think it would definitely make the 10 things I would take with me on a desert island. Even though I have quite an eclectic taste in music I hold a special place for neo- soul music. Today I will share the new music I've found and some old classics I just can't get out of mind. Enjoy.

Fred Hammond : Be Magnified

I have a lot of respect for people who dedicate their lives to using music to proclaim the word of God and be witnesses for his kingdom. It is not easy proclaiming your faith these days alot of people think your a freak or weirdo, even just by sharing a song. 
This song speaks to my soul and makes me feel closer to God. When I'm feeling down I just listen to it and God talks to me. You can really feel His amazing presences in this song.


Kem

If you haven't heard of this man then you need to check out his music. I love him , his voice is amazing and I've seen his live performances on YouTube. Lord have mercy he is good. I hope he decides to have a UK tour some day so that I can go and see him. If not then America here I come.


Ron Isely featuring Kem : My Favourite thing.

Found this son last week and I can't get it out of my mind. This is what I call real good music. The video is tasteful and the song is even more amazing. I love how their voice mesh perfectly. Whatever happened to love songs like this? 


  

Discovering Shakka. 

Sometimes I feel like I live under a rock. Here is this amazing UK based musician and I didn't know he exists. I discovered Shakka's music watching a natural hair tutorial on Fusionofcultures Youtube Channel ( she is amazing btw), she always has amazing background music.  In my defense I live in Skipton where I spend most of my time indoors coped away( I need more excitement). This man deserves a Grammy. Why aren't his songs on the top 40 UK charts? All his songs are amazing and I shall be familiarize myself with his music and next time he has a concert I will make sure I am there singing my heart out. 






Marvin Sapp : One thing

This is song makes me happy. It makes me jump up and down and simply praise God. I love the energy in this performance. One day I would love to see Him live.


SWV : So into you and TLC baby , baby, baby

I don't know , but this song has been on my mind for the last week. I keep bursting into song randomly. I love this song, it also reminds me of baby baby baby by TLC. The beats are quite similar so I just keep interchanging the lyrics and grooving to the beat.




Micasa : Jika

These guys give me life. Everything they ever make is awesome. The song and music video are on point. I Just love it and the dance move is so easy. You won't be disappointed if you check this one out. 




DJ Qness : Everything

The vocals and the beat in this song are simply amazing. Nothing more nothing less. The video is also very creative. I love the dancing and the emotion.



Jasmine Thompson

Yes the Sainsbury advert got me. I had to find the amazing person who does an original and amazing cover of Chaka Khan's Ain't nobody. If you haven't heard it already then please check her out. Love, love this.


That's it for this week folks. I loved making this post and I hope you enjoy listening to the music I've shared with you guys.

Love 

Tiwi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers