Wednesday 2 February 2011

Waiting.....




Listening to the sultry sounds of Sade, feeling my head with instantenous bliss, its almost too much
But her melodiously voice mirrors my internal disturbance .
The turbulent thoughts that consume my mind reinforced by the music that evades my small space.
so many things and all at once.
the instant burst of zesty lemon in my mouth combined with my confused train of thought,
my exhausted mind, my abused feelings strech my mental capability to it's limit.
and yet i wait..what am i waiting for. Something to happen... nothing happens. i am left alone , vulnerable and naked in my feelings, torn to shreds by this constant stretching of my emotions... like that good old song says ' I'm cold and i am weak laying naked on the floor' . That is exactly how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers