Wednesday 2 February 2011

Untitled feeling

What is this bublbly sensation i feel creeping up on me... this lightness like i am on top of the world
this weightlessness that allows me to feel i can achieve anything with you by side?
The other half of me filled up? When did that happen self?
the other half of me fulfilled? I wasn't watching carefully, wondering, waiting... maybe for you to appear and complete me
You hold that key now.. the key to my bubbles, the key to my happiness
Just rember don't loose it.. I may never be the same again without my bubbles...
I never thought Id give my bubbles to another human being.. but u stole them
you tenderly took them in your arms and captured them with your minds eye...
I beg you that even when  that day comes for you to return my key...
try to give it back untarnished... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers