Friday 6 September 2013

A Thank you letter



I yearn and thirst for your knowledge
The only one who makes me whole
Lord Jesus I am no ashamed of your gospel.
For your grace and salvation saved my wretched soul.
You set me free from the shackles of sin
From the bondage of sin, family curses and the plan on the enemy.
I don't say this enough but Thank you Lord.
You always set me in the right path, even though it is a struggle for me sometimes
You keep on blessing and forgiving me
You are always here listening to me.
You showed and taught me love. Before you I knew only pain, darkness and rejection
But You came into my love and surrounded me with your  peace that passes understand.

This is just a little note to say Thank you Lord. To exalt your holy and precious name
Renew my oil Lord. For I am your oh God.
Bless me with your understanding. Hear the words of my heart.
I desire to walk in your path of righteousness. My heart's desire is to know you better

Thank you for your love, your word and your understanding

Tiwi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers