Tuesday 26 November 2013

What I'm listening to

As you guys know. From time to time, I enjoy sharing what I've been listening to with you guys.
I've mentioned this before and I will say this every time I do this kind of post. I have an eclectic taste when it comes to music. 
 It has a lot do to with how the music makes me feel. I listen to the words and the beat and if it's beautiful I'm hooked. 

Today I've got some mzansi jams, some afrobeats, old school jams, r&b , neo soul and some hip hop.






























I hope you enjoy my play list this time. 

Lord knows I have

Love 

Tiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to read my work. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lovely Followers